Browse our office grocery range:
Browse our curated office grocery range selected to specifically meet office requirements. Our relevant office range = easier shopping = saving you time!
Shop as a guest or easily create an account:
You can shop and pay online as a guest, but creating an account is simple and will allow you to manage your orders at the click of a button. We have two options for you:
- A Monthly Business Account is all about efficiency and ease. Use it to set up and manage recurring orders for the items you always need, to place ad-hoc orders if you're running low on something, and to settle invoices at month end.
- A Standard Business Account is all about making ad-hoc orders simpler. Store company and delivery details to streamline orders, order as and when needed, and pay securely and immediately at checkout via a secure payment gateway.
Place your order:
Imagine seasonal fruit boxes and other groceries arriving at your office every time, on time, without having to re-order each week... That's exactly what our recurring orders do for you. Our set-and-forget recurring orders are available for products that you know are consumed on a predictable frequency, making sure your stock is replenished in time. Recurring orders can be delivered daily, weekly or fortnightly.
Realised you're running low on something your team can't live without? Simply purchase as a guest or log into your account and place your order there and then for delivery to your office.
We'll deliver your order:
We'll deliver straight to your office. For ad-hoc orders, delivery will be the next business day if the order was placed before midday, and within 2 business days if the order was placed after midday. For recurring orders, we'll deliver on the days and at the frequencies you select.
Payment is easy and streamlined.
- With an approved Monthly Business Account, the hassle of settling multiple invoices weekly is removed. For companies with a Monthly Business Account invoices are only due 7 days after month end and you will receive a reminder statement summarising the invoices due for the current month. Payment can be made via EFT or SnapScan.
- With a Simple Business Account or as a guest purchaser, you will be able to pay at checkout via a secure payment gateway, either using your company credit card or doing so via EFT.
Managing your order and account:
We know offices are agile environments and sometimes you may need to change things up a bit.
At any point in time you can log into your account to make temporary or permanent changes, such as:
- Editing your upcoming orders (within relevant cut-off times)
- Pausing upcoming recurring orders (e.g. your office is closed for a weeklong holiday)
- Updating, adding or removing delivery and billing details
- Changing details of the account user
If you’d prefer to speak to us to make any changes, just give us a call!